Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Presenter: Marshall Goldsmith, #1 Leadership Thinker, Exec Coach, NYT Bestselling Author. Dartmouth Tuck Professor Mgmt Practice
Marshall will be teaching on:
Helping Successful Leaders Get Even Better
1. Know how to use ‘to stop’ as a coaching tool.
2. Be ready to use feedforward.
3. Learn a proven model that leaders can use to develop themselves – as both managers and partners – and measure positive change.
4. Learn the basics of a proven model for coaching – that helps leaders achieve positive lasting change in behavior.
5. Discuss new applications of HR and peer coaching.